pátek, ledna 30, 2015

Finally ...

Finally ...

... I am getting on with my retirement project and the international centre for active leisure time is taking shape around the international library.

Where it is going to be?

In a little village Skalka by Nová Bystřice in the South Bohemian region called Czech Canada.

Why am I doing it?

... for fun of course ...
... and ...
... because I've lived about 20 years in democratic countries and it is unforgettable experience
... because at the age of almost 60 I have different expectations than I had at the age of say 20
... because the region is quite interesting - almost as well as Prague, the capital city of Czech republic and people live everywhere
... and last, but not least because I need to have something to do when our kids remained in the world - logically, they were with us when we went for one and half year to Germany and stayed abroad for almost 20 years ...

Do you want to get involved?

  • express your interest – just knowing there are potential users is refreshing and motivating
  • offer free-of-charge services from your field of expertise ... as everyone can or knows something I don't
  • you can help by sorting out and catalogizing books, acquiring and transporting books
  • or even enjoying holiday in the Bohemian countryside while helping with variety of errands in a given time
  • and/or spreading the word ... for even if you are not interested, someone else may be
  • ...

In the meanwhile enjoy the life ...

Žádné komentáře: