úterý, srpna 15, 2017

Merging blogs / Spojuji blogy

Today I decided to merge my blogs "An Old Bags Odds and Ends" and "My husband works...worked in Saudi Arabia" into "Kebharec - building an international centre" that is my till-the-end-of-my-life project.

Dnes jsem se rozhodla sloučit blogy "An Old Bags Odds and Ends" a "My husband works...worked in Saudi Arabia" do blogu "Kebharec - building an international centre" - projekt, kterému se budu věnovat do konce svého života.

Why?
The key reason is to ease the writing for me and the reading for the reader. ;-)
I won't need to decide which blog suits most the topic I'll have in mind, the reader will be able to check only one - in case of interest, free time and/or lack of other appealing activities.

Proč?
Hlavním důvodem je zjednodušení psaní pro mě a čtení pro čtenáře. ;-)
Já se nebudu muset rozhodovat, který z blogů nejlépe odpovídá tématu, o kterém chci psát, čtenář bude mít možnost kouknout jen na jeden - v případě zájmu, dostatku času a/nebo nedostatku zajímavějších aktivit.

The blog "Communication skills ... and languages / Komunikační dovednosti ... a jazyky" will remain solo, as I will invite others to contribute. After all any person can decide to learn another language and can share resources and/or experiences.

Blog "Communication skills ... and languages / Komunikační dovednosti ... a jazyky" zůstane samostatně, protože chci pozvat veřejnost ke spolupráci. Koneckonců se každý může chtít naučit jiný jazyk a sdílet zdroje a zkušenosti. 

Žádné komentáře: